What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our services, special offers or other information, which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, or are required by law to do so.
- We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Right of Access
Should you require to gain access to or obtain a copy of the personal information we have acquired from you and recorded to our systems, please write to or e-mail us at the above address and we will immediately comply.
Right of Erasure
In the event that, for any reason, you would like to demand for the full erasure of your personal information in our database, you can do so by writing to or e-mailing us and we will grant your request without delay.
Details of Cookies We use
Google Analytics cookies. The following describes the cookies we use in our website and what we use them for.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small computer files that are automatically placed on your computer when you visit websites. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. The cookies we use do not contain personal information; therefore website visitors remain anonymous.
Bureauserv does not seek to identify individual visitors unless they volunteer their contact details through one of the forms on our website. In some circumstances, our records will identify organisations visiting our site and we may use that information in managing our relationship with those organisations, for example, in considering how to develop the services that we offer them. (See Details of Cookies below).
Your Express Consent
Cookies are automatically sent to your web browser when you browse, use or access our website:
- To fill out registration and contact forms on the website; and
- For other purposes.
Details of Cookies
We use Google Analytics cookies. The following describes the cookies we use in our website and what we use them for.